The Compliance industry is becoming more challenging for boards and compliance functions alike. It is getting tougher under the new Financial Conduct regime. With this in mind, we actively support clients to find the right candidate to meet the longer term needs of the team; and candidates in finding a role that they can deliver and which will develop their careers for the future.
We work as a trusted partner with a wide range of organisations of different sizes, placing permanent staff and interim managers. Our clients range from the Banks and Asset Managers to boutique Wealth Managers, Hedge Funds and Stockbrokers.
Our ethos is “quality rather than quantity”. This means getting to know our candidates personally; and the culture, operations and needs of our clients.
We put our customers (clients & candidates) at the heart of everything we do, ensuring the recruitment journey with Mackenzie Scott is one they want to repeat.
We have a simple philosophy, to provide a personal, tailored, high-quality service, ensuring that everyone is treated with dignity as a unique individual. We do this by:
• being proactive in our ongoing communication with our candidates and clients;
• meeting personally our clients and candidates such that we can understand fully their philosophies and expectations and their organisational nuances;
• maintaining relationships with our clients and candidates such that we can understand better their changing circumstances and needs;
• making our service transparent, such that there are ‘no surprises’ for clients or candidates through the recruitment process; and
• ensuring we only recommend candidates to clients once we are satisfied they will be an appropriate ‘fit’, both personally and in terms of experience.